Women's Center for Health is made up of a team of professionals dedicated to providing the best quality healthcare in a responsive and caring environment. Our doctors all have years of experience in the profession. They work in concert with nurses and office staff who try to understand your health issues quickly and apply the right treatment to get you back to your optimal health.
John S. Albritton, M.D.
Dr. Albritton is a board-certified obstetrician/gynecologist. He has been in practice since 1989. Dr. Albritton is a graduate of the University of Florida College of Medicine, Orlando Regional Medical Center Ob/Gyn program.
Married 27 years, father of three sons.
Member of numerous medical societies, and continues to be active in educational endeavors. Serving Orlando and Winter Park for over 20 years.
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Former teaching attendant at the Orlando Regional Healthcare Ob/Gyn Residency Program and Florida Hospital East Family Practice Program
- Recognized by the Consumer Research Council of America as America's Top Obstetricians and Gynecologist for 2010, Patient’s Choice Award 2009 and 2010
- Certified Gynecare Thermachoice II and III provider
- Certified Essure provider, Conceptus Inc.
- Physician provider for wellness international network weight loss and wellness
- Senior advisor for Who's Who in Executives and Professionals, 1993-94
- Former member of the Board of Director's of the Frontline Outreach of Orlando, Healthy start of Orlando, Negro Spiritual Scholarship Foundation, House of Agape and a member of the Greater Orlando Leadership Foundation
- Educator of the Year 1991-1992 Florida Hospital Family Practice Residency Program
- Co-published several articles in the Medical Literature
- Former Chairman of Florida Hospital East Department of Ob/Gyn 1997